Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Holiday Party

We went to a Christmas party on the 23rd at my aunt and uncle's house. Almost all my aunts and uncles on my mom's side were there...and lots of cousins and cousins' kids too. It was a fun time. My cousin, Melanie, and I had a snowball fight in the backyard with our kiddos...it was a blast! Gabby snuck up behind me and shoved a huge chunk of snow under my sweater...of course it all dripped down into my pants. Gabby is still talking about this...
she is quite proud of her moment of trickery.

The only bad thing about the party was a flu bug that was circulating...which I caught...and which reared it's ugly head Christmas morning.
(more on that later)

I only snapped one photo of the party...and it was actually before the party. I had to get at least one shot of Gabby in her festive attire.


No comments: