Saturday, December 30, 2006

He's the Man.

Chad suprised me the other day with a new camera. I think it's the first time I've cried over a gift from him. Now I'm keeping myself busy learning all about F stops, aperature, shutter speed, ISO and more. I'm determined to learn to shoot manually. Luckily, my wonderful fabulous friend Kristi hasn't tired of me yet...I instant message her all day and night with questions. She's my tutor.
Here's my first batch out of my Nikon D80.

"I got a Nikon camera. I love to take a photograph" Simon & Garfunkel, KODACHROME













I was practicing my indoor shots with this last one...it's ok..but I love it because it's so 'them'...Gabby and Chad...two little peas in a pod. They're like this every Saturday morning....all cuddled and slumped together...their own little entity.

No comments: