Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Spending the Night at the Farm

Gabby spent the night at The Farm last night with the 'farm grandma and farm grandpa' (Kathy and Rich) She had fun but I think Nick really missed her. In the middle of dinner Nick said to Chad and I, "I wonder what Gabby's doing right now..." later he said "I wish Gabby was home." Poor little guy was scared to sleep upstairs without her...so Chad got Gabby's bed and Nick and I stayed in Chad's and my room.
While we waited for Rich and Kathy to pick Gabby up, we got a little bit of fresh air outside. We're all very ready for warm weather and more fresh air! The kids had fun with their scooters and the hula hoop.














As you can tell, it's a lot easier to get a shot of Gabby than Nick. Nick just moves too much and too quickly! He did 'pose' for me while hanging from one of the trees that lines the sidewalk...

Today was Nick's turn to go to The Farm. Gabby seems better without him than he was without her...but then she's always liked to sit and play quietly with her princesses and horsies and such. Nick and I went for coffee this morning...maybe Gabby and I will do the same tomorrow morning...just the two of us.


I took this cute picture of Nick while he was waiting for grandma and grandpa to come and get him in their new blue pickup. I just love his little smirk.







No comments: