Wednesday, February 7, 2007

My Brown Eyed Boy


Yesterday, Gabby once again told me she'd pose for photos if I gave her a dum dum lollipop. She let me take ONE grumpy photo and then she was finished. She needed to 'rest' so she curled up in bed (and later ended up resting in the family room for the remainder of the day). I think she really was tired...turns out she was up a lot during the night
(I slept through it but Chad was up with her)

So, Nicholas said HE would pose for a dum dum lollipop! I love taking photos of both of them, but when practicing something technical on the camera, she is usually easier because she STAYS in focus. Nick moves closer and further from me, from side to side, jumps around. I swear, this boy has SPRINGS on the soles of his feet. Lately, too, he just doesn't want his photo taken. He is a kick, though, and comes up with the most hilarious little things to say or do. He likes to rhyme words (he calls chad ChadWICK the HICup) and he loves phrases like stinky stinkster, mommy momster, etc. He's also terribly creative. Give him a few pieces of cardboard, string, a stapler, crayons and other odds and ends and he'll make something fabulously imaginative. He's been making lots of books lately too. He even makes little bindings for them. Smart kid.










I love this photo..it's like he has a big thought bubble over his head, filled with all his imaginings.

Gabby did let me take a couple photos later...but as you can see, she still wasn't in much of a photo mood. She's still a pretty little muse though!


No comments: