Saturday, January 20, 2007

A new baby cousin


Chad and I have a new niece...and Nick and Gabby have a new cousin! Angie, Travis, Jordyn and Mason welcomed their new baby, Rowan Grace, into their family in the wee hours of Wednesday morning. Gabby was so excited to go see her new baby cousin in the hospital . She was thrilled to get to hold her "all by herself". Unfortunately, my new camera is ALREADY in the shop...and I forgot to bring the old one along. As we were leaving Angie and Rowan's hospital room, Gabby was telling me "I think YOU should have THREE kids too! I really really want a BABY mom!" She and Nicholas thought up baby names all the way home. Hmmmmm....
Today, we spent the day at the farm for the Farm Grandma's birthday. I got a few photos of Rowan with my old camera. I'm not too happy with the photo quality but it's all I have for now!








and here is Kathy with her birthday cake. Rich forgot to do the candle thing until AFTER he'd cut it.

No comments: